Tourmaline Pads for AOK igood Mini Massager
Health benefits of the AOK igood Mini Massager may include:
- Sore muscle ache and pain relief
- Improved blood circulation
- A reduction in inflammation
- Increased range in motion
- Improved posture
Introducing a technology that is expected to rapidly attract the eye of those who are nagged with discomfort. Initially I tried this massager with much skepticism, but that speedily changed during my first 20 minute session. Afterwards the feeling of relief was so great and wonderful, the urge to consider adding the massager to my list of alternative health items available from Miracle 2 of Utah (All Natural Solutions) remained in the forefront of my mind. Due to the popularity in our home, we decided to make a major purchase so we could share this new technology with our family, friends, neighbors and associates at an incredible price.
Prior to the purchase of my first igood mini massager I was using a Tens 7000 that my auto insurance purchased for a whopping $450. Now that I have tried both options I prefer to use my portable Mini Touch Massager because it is less aggressive and easier to hook up.
The AOK igood is better because:
- there are no cumbersome wires to tangle up on
- it is more than just a Tens Unit - the AOK has infrared capabilities
- oh, and the manufacturer's suggested retail price is $89. Which we sell for even LESS!!!
The AOK igood Mini Massager can be used for pain on the following areas of the body:
NECK - SHOULDER - ARM - KNEE - ANKLE - WRIST - LOWER BACK
What is the AOK igood?
The AOK igood is a portable mini massager. It is a preprogrammed portable acu-therapy massager that combines the benefits of modern Western technology with the ancient Asian Acupuncture theory of massage, acupuncture, and low frequency impulses to help relieve pain. Like the electronic muscle stimulators used by Chiropractors, this massager send low frequency impulses to help stimulate and tone muscles, improve circulation and provide completely natural pain relief in muscles and joints.
The igood Tourmaline Pad is incredibly easy to stick on and take off - just place the pad on the affected area, such as the neck, shoulder, waist, legs and joints. After a few minutes of use, you will notice an immediate reduction in pain.
The components that make up an AOK igood Portable Mini Massager
- The Acupuncture Apparatus has 8 adjustable levels of intensity, the unit is programmed with different types of stimulation to relax your muscles and make you comfortable.
- Automatic time control of 20 minutes (+ or - 5%)
- Weight about 20g
- Width of pulse approximately 400ps (+ or - 20%)
- 8 levels of intensity and 32 simulation waves
- Approximate dimension of the Apparatus 1 5/8 by 1 13/16"
- The Tourmaline Pad was designed to product infrared rays. The Tourmaline in the pad introduces a natural form of far infrared. Far infrared can penetrate into the deeper tissues of the body, warm up the cells, promote blood circulation and smooth the metabolism. Lower frequencies stimulate and tone muscles to improve blood circulation and provide completely natural pain relief in the muscles and joints.
- Tourmaline Pad approximate dimension 5" by 2 2/3"
- The Tourmaline Pad should be replaced when the pad has been used for 3 months or about 180 times.
- Panasonic CR2025 Lithium Battery 3V
- Battery life - approximately 2 months at 20 minutes per day.
- The Protect Board protects the Tourmaline Pad from foreign surfaces between applications. Peel the clear plastic skin from the Tourmaline Pad and set it down on the protect board to protect the sticky surface from adhering to unwanted foreign materials.
A convenient portable Stylish Bag uniquely designed to protect AOK igood, ideal for travel, office, school and anywhere you wish to go.
The Benefits of using a AOK igood Portable Mini Massager
Anyone who suffers from the following conditions is bound to feel a difference. The AOK Mini Touch Massager has been recommended by world-wide by Thousands of pain free customers swear by the AOK Touch. Because the various settings of the AOK Massager emulate the same techniques used by massage therapists, you can now get all the benefits of a deep tissue massage right in the comfort of your home. In addition, you'll enjoy the most deep and restful sleep that you've had in a long time.You can use it as often as you would like. Gradually you will be able to reduce the number of treatments to as little as once or twice a week in order to stay pain free. At some point, as you feel less of a need for pain medication, you may be able to stop taking pain pills entirely.
The main advantages of owning an AOK igood verses other similar type Tens Units
The main difference between a Tens 7000 or any other wired unit is the wireless feature.
- There are no wires to tangle up or stretch during use. It's as simple as pushing a button to start or stop. Two other buttons are used to adjust its intensity.
- Only one sticky pad to worry about - instead of 4 pads and 4 wires like they use with a Tens Unit
- AOK igood is more accommodative to physical activity and you don't have to worry so much about the pads coming off or the wires tangling on everything as you continue to work.
- AOK igood pads are easy to put on and take off, the pad has no odor like you get with essential oils or other types of pads.
AOK igood operating instructions
- Take out the physiotherapy apparatus and pad, slightly rotate and work out the battery lid on the back of the apparatus and insert the battery. (The positive + pole with the battery identification CR2025 3V faces up.
- Buckle the buttons together - buckle male snap on Tourmaline Pad to female snap on Apparatus.
- Peel the pad from the protective skin and stick it on the appropriate acupuncture point. (Clean the area before using)
- Press the "ON/OFF" button, and the LCD will indicate normal display with the intensity at its weakest
- Press "+" or "-" to increase or decrease the intensity and adjust it to suit your comfort level. Remember the intensity level for easy reference.
- After 20 minutes usage, the power will shut off automatically. If you want to shut off when using just push "ON/OFF" button.
- When you are finished using the igood Mini Massager reinstall the protective skin adhering it to the Tourmaline Pad to keep it clean for the next time.
Recommended care and general maintenance
- Place the protective piece on the Tourmaline Pad promptly after use.
- Peel the Pad with the Apparatus off the body gently. Do not pull it forcibly.
- If the Pad fails to stick or perform well - clean it with water and allow it to dry or simply replace it with a new Tourmaline Pad. Do not clean the pad with organic solvent such as alcohol.
- Pad life can be extended by cleaning the skin before sticking it to the body.
- Keep the product away from moisture, high temperature, and sunlight and avoid hard knocks.
- Take out the battery if you do not intend to use it for a long period of time. CR2025 3V battery is available at the dealer.
- Do not disassemble or repair the unit yourself
- Keep out of reach of children.
When and where you are NOT recommended to use AOK igood mini massager
- If you are suffering from an infectious or acute disease
- If you are using a pacemaker or other electronic device
- Pregnant women are advised to NOT use an AOK mini massager
- In the event of a tumor or anemia
- If you are running a high fever (above 100 degrees F)
- Have a pricking feeling when the plaster is loose
- In addition to the above - the apparatus should NOT be applied to the following areas - heart, head, face, mouth, pudendum or any sensitive nerve ending.