Ion Cell Cleanse AOK-0508 Arrays
This AOK Array is perfect for an Ion Cell Cleanse (Model AOK-0508A) Foot Bath Machine. Perhaps it will work on Alimtox Rejuvenix, AOK ION Balance Detox Cleanse and other models unfortunately we don't have a cross reference guide to tell us for sure what it will fit besides an AOK machine.
Replacement Wrist Strap
How long do these Arrays last?
The arrays last for about 40 uses and beyond that they may not be effective anymore. For hygienic purposes it is recommended to have one array per person.
How to clean the Ion Cell Cleanse Array and make it last:
- After each session dip the Array into a small basin of water and then lift it to let the water sweep out through the holes.
- Repeat step 1 until no discolorations come out of the array anymore.
- Don't forcibly shake, swing or twist when you clean or use the array it will reduce the chances of breaking the power wire and its connection.
- When you clean the array avoid soaking for more than 5 minutes.
- For multiple consecutive sessions its best to use two Arrays so each one can be blow dried with a hair dryer prior to each session. This will prolong the Array's lifetime.
While the machine is running why does the water change color even without one's feet in the foot bath?
When one's feet are present in the foot bath, though, the body's own toxins outweigh the ones present in the water. This is evident in the fact that a thick substance forms in the water and sticks to the sides of the basin when feet are present.
see color chart here