H20 Res-Q 2 Part Water Treatment Drops
What is the best way to inhibit water sludge, calcium & scale buildup?
H20 ResQ was engineered to inhibit sludge, calcium, and scale buildup-like biological growth that is often prevalent in water. Likewise it was also scientifically engineered to clean, balance, and deodorize water stored in containers such as tanks, water barrels, and drums, and water systems in RVs, boats, and trailers.
Furthermore treating water with H20 ResQ extends filter life and speeds up the performance of all kinds of filters. As a result, most people like to use this water treatment for their stored tap water. Admittedly this product was scientifically engineered and patented to treat storage water with mineral ionization. Moreover, it can be used with any type of water that is being stored including culinary water, river water, lake water, and harvested water.
How much water can you treat with a 2-Part H20 ResQ Water Storage kit?
- Treats up to 330 gallons
- Treats water for up to 5 years
- As a rule 60%-80% of microbial Infections are caused by bacteria growth in biofilms
- Reduces the risk of inanimate particulates for easy removal by filtration systems
- Biofilm reduction improves the performance of water filters
Furthermore, H20 ResQ was tested and endorsed by the former Commander of Public Health Services.
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate 2.5% (CAS#7758-99)
- Other Ingredients 97.5%
- Total Ingredients 100%
- Metallic Copper 5%
Instructions on how to use H20 Res-Q Water Treatment Drops?
- 1 Drop treats one qt of water
- 4 Drops treat one gallon of water
- 1 Vial (included) treats 55 gallons
Our 2-part H20 ResQ Water Treatment kit includes…
2 fl. oz. (60 ml) Copper & Silver Ion Treatment
- One empty vial and lid
- 5 ml Copper Test fluid for testing residual copper levels
- Instruction sheet
H20 ResQ combines suspended inanimate particulates for easy removal by filtration systems.
In conclusion, H20 Res-Q was made and patented in the USA, and tested to treat water using copper and silver ions. This water treatment is designed for the storage of emergency drinking water.
We also have 3-Part water treatment for added water protection.